Breaking News

What is Cholesterol?

What is Cholesterol?
What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a type of lipid which belongs to the class of certain organic molecules. It is a waxy substance which does not dissolve in water and is needed for our body to build healthy cells. It is naturally created in our body by the liver and travels through the bloodstream using certain proteins. About 70% of the cholesterol is synthesized by the liver and remaining 30% is managed by the dietary intake. The body also compensates for the absorption of ingested cholesterol by lowering its own cholesterol synthesis.

Types of Cholesterol:

The combination of cholesterol and protein is known as a lipoprotein. Based on what the lipoprotein carries, cholesterol is of different types. They are:

  • High-density lipoprotein (HDL): good cholesterol
  • Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) & Very Low-Density lipoprotein (VLDL): bad cholesterol
  • Triglycerides - lipid compounds that may become unhealthy and obstructive

Causes of High Cholesterol:

  • Obesity
  • Unhealthy diet
  • Sedentary lifestyle
  • Smoking
  • Excessive alcohol intake
  • Aging
  • Heredity

Signs and Symptoms of High Cholesterol :

  • Persistently High BP 
  • Irregular Heart Beat
  • Fatty Liver and related conditions
  • Improper complexion and glow of skin 
  • Skin diseases such as like Acne, Eczema
  • Foul odor of sweat
  • Early exhaustion on exertion
  • Irregular bowel movements
  • Fatigue and Depression
  • Malabsorption Syndrome 

Are you experiencing any of the above signs and symptoms? If yes, there is no need to worry but just need to take care of yourselves and take the right medication. One such wonderful and super effective product for high cholesterol is Cholesto Savior by Yukti Herbs. It is a wonderful formulation comprising of the best quality herbs in the form of standardized extracts that all work to lower LDL, triglycerides and stimulates optimum production of HDL. It synergistically acts as Cardioprotective and exhibits anti-obesity, anti-oxidant, and anti-hyperlipidemic effects. 

Ingredients of Cholesto Savior: 

  1. Guggul (Commiphora mukul)metabolism booster, anti- atherosclerosis, anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic
  2. Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-hypertensive
  3. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) - reviver, appetizer & anti-degenerative.
  4. Triphala (Phyllanthus emblica, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica) – rejuvenator, laxative, anti-bacterial
  5. Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, immunomodulator 

What if high cholesterol level remains untreated? 

High cholesterol is closely related to various cardiovascular diseases. If high cholesterol remains untreated, it leads to the below-given conditions:

  • Stroke
  • Coronary heart disease
  • Ischemic Heart Disease
  • Peripheral vascular disease
  • Diabetes
  • High blood pressure
  • Erectile dysfunction, etc.

Benefits of Healthy Cholesterol:

  • Synthesizes hormones like estrogen, testosterone & adrenal hormones.
  • Build the structure of cell membranes
  • Production of bile
  • Emulsification of fats
  • Eliminates bad cholesterol and various other toxins

Uses of Cholesto Savior

  • It reduces the risk of cardiovascular complications.
  • Helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and TG (triglycerides).
  • Helps in the production of good cholesterol i.e HDL.
  • It promotes the body's natural metabolism.
  • Promotes weight loss.
  • Maintains energy level by increasing fat catabolism 
  • Reduce the risk of heart blockage.
  • It helps in lowering triglycerides.
  • Reduce the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure in early obesity.

Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by your physician. The best time to take Cholesto Savior is after meals.

Side effect: Cholesto Savior is one of the best combinations of safest and potent herbs to treat bad cholesterol present in the body. Pregnant and breastfeeding moms should avoid Cholesto Savior. 


Where to order: You may order Cholesto Savior from www.yuktiherbs.com. You may call or whatsapp at +91 828-386-5637 or +91 752—786-9388. You may also email at yuktiherbs@gmail.com to get free consultation. 

1 comment:

  1. How can I buy this product online. Is it available on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete